Edwin ED-55 Nihon Menpu Japan Made Selvage Jeans
This very special ED-55 celebrates Japanese workmanship and expertise, combined with the unmistakable European styling of the ED-55. This special fabric respects the traditional methods of denim manufacture, with no Sanforized processing.
- ED-55 fit
- Special Edition
- Medium rise, regular, straight leg with strong taper
- Fit developed by our friend Moshin Sajid of Endrime, whilst at Edwin
- 14 oz Raw unsanforized rainbow selvage denim from the esteemed Nihon Menpu Mill
- Will shrink 8-10%*
- Button fly
- Raised belt loops
- Hidden selvage coin pocket
- Copper riveted crotch reinforcement
- Bar tacked back pockets
- Edwin narrow stitched back pocket arcurates.
- Imitates hand sewn stitching
- Triangular stitch to top button waistband, as seen on early Levis jeans
- Solid cotton twill pocket bags
- Deerskin leather patch
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
*Please contact us for any sizing advice.