Full Count 1885 Trousers Indigo Blue
- Medium rise regular, straight leg with taper
- 1940s style US Navy pants
- Side entry pockets
- Lightweight selvage denim woven by Shinya Mills
- Woven on vintage shuttle looms, the same used by Levis in the 1960s.
- Zimbabwean cotton is hand picked only once a year. This gives the organic cotton an old world quality lost by today's modern machine based agriculture.
- Hand picking ensures the cotton is not damaged and retains its original integrity.
- The hot African climate allows the growth of strong long staple, lustrous cotton.
- Narrow belt loops
- All cotton thread construction, an ode to vintage methods
- Double felled seams
- Twin set in back pockets
- Custom branded fly buttons
- 100% organic Zimbabwean cotton
- Made in Osaka, Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 13:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.