Heller's Cafe HC-202 1910 Jeans
- HC-202 1910 five pocket overalls
- Indigo rope dyed
- Warehouse custom gold line selvage denim
- Like most jeans of the time, no belt loops are present. Instead, there are suspender buttons for braces
- Exposed back pocket rivets
- Cinch back, with triangular stitch and rivet reinforcement
- Beautiful custom doughnut buttons
- Four button fly
- Cotton twill pocket bags
- Custom copper engraved rivets
- Cotton material patch
- Curved front pockets
- High positioned coin/watch pocket. The positioning and size of this pocket has changed throughout history
- Riveted crotch for reinforcement
- As this was before the invention of the Union Special 43200G machine, all single needle stitching throughout. Quite beautiful
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.