Heller's Cafe HC-239 Rose City Logger Pant Brown Duck Canvas
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Reproduction of a vintage piece which dates from between 1910 and 1920, manufactured by the now defunct 'Rose City Brand' which was based in Portland
- Made of a lightweight brown duck canvas cloth with a slightly slubby hand
- Features belt loops as well as suspender buttons and a cinch fastening
- Double felled (raised) seams
- 'Union Made' branded buttons on the waistband and donut buttons on the fly
- Four button, one piece fly construction
- Two front pockets with snap buttons and flaps; one coin pocket
- Two back pockets with snap buttons and flaps
- Simple 'Heller's Cafe Brand' patch on the waistband
- Subtle Dark Green stitching throughout
- Mid rise
- Regular straight leg
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.