Heller's Cafe HC-243 M41 Printed Field Jacket (Khaki)
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Based on the iconic early World War Two M-41, the first field jacket to enter service with the US Army which replaced the four pocket woolen servied tunic used before
- This special limited edition model features a printed motif which is based on trophy jackets and post-war occupation imagery taken from vintage peices
- Made of heavy cotton with an insulated blanket lining
- Wrist adjusters on both arms
- Two-step waistband adjusters true to the original pattern
- Zip front with button closure storm flap
- Two side slash pockets
- Talon brand zipper
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.