Momotaro G003-MB 14.7oz Jeans
- High rise, wide straight fit
- 100% Zimbabwean cotton
- Zimbabwean cotton is amongst the longest staple and finest in the world. It is often used in luxury European dress shirts.
- By supporting local farmers, Momotaro help to sustain the local economy and better wages and conditions for the Zimbabwean people.
- One wash, in ocean water on the shore of Kurashiki city, Okayama
- 5 button fly featuring custom Momotaro buttons
- Special Pink Selvedge ID unique to Momotaro
- Pink thread to highlight peach colour and town of Okayama
- Copper rivets with custom peach engraving
- 1/8"" natural cowhide leather patch with Japan blue motif secured by domed copper rivets
- Peach logo stitched on back right pocket
- Special pure indigo dyed cotton lined yolk
- Beautiful pure indigo dyed flannel check pocket bags, courtesy of Rampuya
- One off Japan blue label on right hand pocket depicting Momotaro vs Oni
- Made in Okayama, Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.