Spellbound 40-178B Indigo Dyed 13.5oz Raw Jeans
- Medium rise, narrow thigh, straight leg
- Limited edition for summer 2015
- Classic 5 pocket jean
- Blue line selvage ID
- Special overdyed indigo sax blue cheese weft
- Cheese dyeing differs from rope dyeing in that the fabric is dip dyed.
- This means both the warp and weft are dyed blue, allowing indigo to penetrate right to the core yarns.
- Produces unique fading and a lovely contrast
- Raw (will shrink with wash)
- Button fly with Spellbound embossed doughnut buttons
- Goat hide leather patch with dyed fabric tab
- Universal copper rivets throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in Okayama, Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.