1 in stock
- High rise, regular straight leg
- 15.5oz RARE yellow narrow line selvage denim
- The RARE collection was founded in 1983
- Big John worked with the most experienced craftsmen in Japan on each step of the production (spinning, dyeing, weaving, and sewing) to produce the highest quality jeans
- Ransei selvage denim. This is Japanese for 'master of indigo'
- Unsanforised. Will shrink approx 9%
- Inspired by the Levis 501
- Double tucked belt loops. Sewn into waistband. Vintage inspired
- Silver steel button and rivets
- Selvage ID to fly
- Thick canvas pocket bags
- Half lined back pockets
- Single stitch hem for strength
- Hidden polyester stitching for seam strength
- Indigo dyed deer leather patch
- Made in Okayama, Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.