Brown's Beach Early Vest Grey
- Classic early twentieth century four pocket vest with distinct pocket shape and contrast black piping throughout
- Navy stripe
- Constructed from a 74% wool, 26% cotton special double face weave fabric
- The outer weave is cotton whilst the inner is a soft brushed wool. This allows the fabric to be both water and wind resistant.
- The twisting of two differing colour threads is what gives the famous salt and pepper appearance
- 6 snap button front closure with trademark embossed snaps
- Red ribbon badge
- Cinch back
- Brown's Beach label with original text
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.