Eastman Leather .50CAL A-2 Jacket Seal Brown
The .50CAL A-2 is part of a small range of specialised garments. This jacket has a different spec to any of our other Eastman A-2s. For this A-2 a special red colour knit has been used. Additionally different lining shade, press-studs and Eastman's very own 1942 model Crown zipper have been utilzed. The leather colour, trim and collar configuration is typical of 1942 manufacture, with the crown zip license being acquired by Eastman Leather in order to fully authenticate the jacket as well as have hardware manufactured in house.
- Typical 1942 period A-2 jacket in Seal Brown
100% Vegetable tanned Italian horsehide - WarHorse® hide, for a broken-grain character found on originals
- Crown Zip- License held by Eastman, 100% accurate to original design
- 100% premium 3-ply cotton thread
- Unique one piece leather back
- Specially woven rayon labels with original size spec label in right hand pocket
- 100% wool tubular knits in special red colour
- Storm flap
- Ball and stud press collar and pockets
- 100% cotton lining with AN inspection stamp
- Made by hand in the U.K
*Made of horsehide exclusively for Son of a Stag.