Eastman Leather Clothing
1 in stock
- Weber Leather coat co (later, Werber Sportswear) contract 1729 in Havana Brown
- Hailing from New York, in the Beacon District, Werber were one of the first manufacturers of the A-2
- 3oz 100% Vegetable Tanned Italian Steer-hide - WarHorse® hide, for a broken-grain character found on originals
- Hookless® zip - An Eastman trademarked brand, acquiring the license for authenticity and heritage
- Hand Sewn collar hook with period specific tubular knit wool cuffs and waistband in a caramel shade
- Unique riveted zip at bottom closure. This is specific to the Werber contract
- Appeals to those who appreciate the slightly lighter shade of A-2, typical of contracts from the early 1930s.
- Storm Flap
- Ball and Stud press collar and pockets
- 100% cotton lining with AN inspection stamp
- Made by hand in the U.K
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.