Eastman Leather U.S.N. G-1 Flight Jacket Brown
- Eastman G-1 55J14 contract jacket in Dark Brown
- The G-1 was the successor to the original M422A, keeping the same high quality specifications, such as veg tanned goat hide and mouton collar
- Still issued to this very day, the G-1 is seen as a status symbol within the Navy. The 55J14 is the earliest version, dating back to 1947
- 100% veg tanned goatskin hide. Same weight and characteristics as early G-1s. The traditional Tanning of this hide produces a full bodied hide
- Deep Auburn brown Mouton collar. Soft, true texture skillfully matched to originals.
- Â Hand stenciled 'USN' on the back of the collar. Only found on this early contract G-1
- Zigzag stitched collar with reinforcement to keep collar turn up when desired
- Half belt back with pleated arms for ease of movement
- Replica M-52 Talon zipper, beautifully constructed for smooth use
- Period specific rayon lining, cotton pocket lining and pen slot
- Made by hand in the U.K
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.