Out of stock
- Indigo cloth
- Special version in an all indigo dyed Sashiko stitch fabric
- Sashiko literally means 'little stabs'
- Sashiko stitching is a traditional Japanese form of decorative reinforcement embroidery.
- Medium rise, regular leg with taper
- Based on the popular 5 pocket jean fit
- Two side entry front pockets, two back pockets with one button closure
- Hidden coin pocket
- Button fly
- 100% Cotton with Sashiko stitching
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.