1 in stock
- Made to Celebrate Full Count's 25th Anniversary.
- Every 6th yarn is uneaven, giving the jeans an unusually slubby feel for Full Count.
- Red Selvage instead of the usual Pink.
- Made to replicate their jeans prior to the adoption of Zimbabwean Cotton in 1994.
- Deerskin Leather patch with with different illustration.
- Cinch back.
- Full Count's classic 1101 fit.
- 15.5oz Japanese Denim
- Exposed rivets on the back pocket.
- Period accurate arcuate.
- Given one wash to reduce shrinkage. Buy your usual size.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.