Heller's Cafe 1930's Duck Print Field Jacket Brown
- Early century style hunting jacket
- Reproduced in collaboration with Warehouse Co. using original vintage garments owned by renowned collector Larry McKaughan
- 100% Cotton construction
- Made in Japan
- 'YKK Permex' branded snap button closure
- Snap button wrist adjusters
- Corduroy collar and pocket edges
- Contrasting cotton lining
- All-over duck print
- Two waist pockets and one inside chest pocket
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.