Heller's Cafe 1950's Military Art Denim Coverall Jacket
- Mid century style chore jacket
- Reproduced in collaboration with Warehouse Co. using original vintage garments owned by renowned collector Larry McKaughan
- Made in Japan
- Hand-painted designs throughout make each piece unique
- Various 1950's Korean war era themed designs. For example, the figure hiding behind the eight ball refers to the term 'behind the eight ball', which means to be in a difficult or unfavourable position
- Aged 'Union Made' buttons and hardware throughout
- Triple stitched construction
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.