2 in stock
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- The design is heavily based on 'waist overalls' manufactured by unknown West Coast companies and dates back to the 1850s and 60s with ties to the railroads
- 'Nonpareil' due to the unmatched quality of construction and materials used. This comes from branding found on the vintage overalls this pair is based on
- Five curved pockets with decorative stitching
- Single needle stitching throughout the jean which stays true to the era
- Four button, single piece fly with selvedge construction
- Features belt loops as well as cinch fastening
- Unique, reinforced crotch construction with a rivet for strength
- Oxidised rivets throughout
- Deerskin patch
- Double felled (raised) seams with selvedge construction
- High rise, straight regular leg with a very subtle taper
- Made of unwashed 12oz fabric with a slubby texture
- Made in Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.