1 in stock
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Takes design inspiration from World War One Jodhpurs and Officer's trousers of the early 20th century
- Made of a midweight cotton fabric woven on vintage looms which gives a unique and highly textured hand and true vintage feel
- Side entry pockets and coin pocket
- Four button fly which features a subtle curve
- Two rear pockets with flap and button closure
- Unique triangular crotch construction for ease of movement which most likely comes from the pattern's origins in the military
- Sateen lining on waistband and inside the pockets
- Felled inseams and overlocked outseams
- Mid rise with a regualr leg and slight taper
- Finished with a 1.5" turned up cuff
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.