1 in stock
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Reproduction of a vintage piece which dates from between 1910 and 1920, manufactured by the now defunct 'Rose City Brand' which was based in Portland
- Made of a lightweight brown duck canvas cloth with a slightly slubby hand
- Features belt loops as well as suspender buttons and a cinch fastening
- Double felled (raised) seams
- 'Union Made' branded buttons on the waistband and donut buttons on the fly
- Four button, one piece fly construction
- Two front pockets with snap buttons and flaps; one coin pocket
- Two back pockets with snap buttons and flaps
- Simple 'Heller's Cafe Brand' patch on the waistband
- Subtle Dark Green stitching throughout
- Mid rise
- Regular straight leg
- Made in Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.