1 in stock
- Produced exclusively by Warehouse & Co in collaboration with Larry McKaughan, the 'King of Vintage'
- Based on the iconic early World War Two M-41, the first field jacket to enter service with the US Army which replaced the four pocket woolen servied tunic used before
- This special limited edition model features a printed motif which is based on trophy jackets and post-war occupation imagery taken from vintage peices
- Made of heavy cotton with an insulated blanket lining
- Wrist adjusters on both arms
- Two-step waistband adjusters true to the original pattern
- Zip front with button closure storm flap
- Two side slash pockets
- Talon brand zipper
- Made in Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.