Out of stock
- Late 19th / early 20th century prison jacket
- Brown striped beige body, brown border pattern. Beautiful texture and feel
- Custom woven selvage fabric, lightweight yet substantial
- Exact replica of an early twentieth century prison jacket. Having seen the original, this is a work of art
- Adopted as early as 1815 at Newgate Prison (UK) to easily identify, detain and prevent escape to surrounding woodland
- Used as a uniform, prisoners would not be able to conceal items as there are no internal pockets
- Additionally allowed prisoners to work outside prison boundaries to pay their debt to society.
- Raw, will shrink to tagged size with wash
- Two front patch pockets
- Unique and detailed pocket shape. Stress points secured as per a shirt pocket
- Custom four button front
- Club collar
- Thick cotton loop at rear collar for hanging
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.