Heller's Cafe Red Head Wool & Cotton Cruiser Jacket Beige/Olive
- Classic early to mid century Mackinaw style coat
- Wool and cotton construction
- Reproduced in collaboration with Warehouse Co. using original vintage garments owned by renowned collector Larry McKaughan
- Made in Japan
- Two button-closure hip pockets, two covered chest pockets and one full length utility pocket.
- Immaculate construction with felled and reinforced seams throughout
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.