Heller's Cafe Striped Sack Jacket Indigo
- HC-198 1910 Indigo stripe sack jacket
- Indigo dyed with pinstripe woven white selvage ID material
- Period correct sack coat from the early twentieth century
- Regular fit, medium weight
- Selvage accents to collar, both plackets and cuffs
- Lovely cut away collar
- Front left breast pocket
- Two patch pockets
- seven black enamel button front. Will chip and develop character with wear
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.