Heller's Cafe Sweatshirt Grey
- HC loopwheel sweatshirt
- Regular fit
- It's interesting to note that around the mid 1930s, there was a transition from wool to cotton garments
- Loop-wheel machines are no longer in production, and some are more than a century old
- Loop-wheeled cotton retains its shape for the entirety of its life and is soft to touch.
- This method is far superior to modern day manufacturing, however is more time consuming, with only 8-10 garments worth of fabric produced per day.
- Spun at 24 revolutions per minute, loop-wheel machines hang from the ceiling, creating a tubular knit fabric, resolved by gravity.
- It is this wonderful feature which creates a stress and tension free material, which is super soft!
- Twin needle set in sleeves
- Ribbed cuffs, neck and waistband
- Large ribbed 40s style waistband
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 13:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.