Merz b. Schwanen 202 Button Facing Natural Melange
- 1920s L/S worker shirt
- Natural Melange
- 3 button lined front placket
- Shell buttons
- Medium weight
- Circular knitting machines are no longer in production, and some are more than a century old
- Circular knitted cotton retains its shape for the entirety of its life and is soft to touch.
- This method is far superior to modern day manufacturing, however is more time consuming, with only 8-10 garments worth of fabric produced per day.
- Spun at 24 revolutions per minute, circular knitting machines hang from the ceiling, creating a tubular knit fabric, resolved by gravity.
- It is this wonderful feature which creates a stress and tension free material, which is super soft!
- This garment will only get better and more beautiful with age
- Ribbed cuffs and flat locked hem
- Reinforced yolk for comfort
- 100% cotton
- Presented in a special cardboard box with literature
- Made in the Swabian Jura, Germany
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.