Merz b. Schwanen
1 in stock
- 1960s S/S Army shirt
- Crew neck
- Lovely vintage ribbed neck
- Medium weight
- Circular knitting machines are no longer in production, and some are more than a century old
- Circular knitted cotton retains its shape for the entirety of its life and is soft to touch.
- This method is far superior to modern day manufacturing, however is more time consuming, with only 8-10 garments worth of fabric produced per day.
- Spun at 24 revolutions per minute, circular knitting machines hang from the ceiling, creating a tubular knit fabric, resolved by gravity.
- It is this wonderful feature which creates a stress and tension free material, which is super soft!
- This garment will only get better and more beautiful with age
- Ribbed sleeves and flat locked hem
- Reinforced yolk for comfort
- Triangular inserts under arms, which aids movement.
- 100% cotton
- Presented in a special cardboard box with literature
- Made in the Swabian Jura, Germany
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.