Merz b. Schwanen 2M15P Striped Pocket Tee (Nature/Ink/Red)
Warm rays of sunlight, the smell of the sea - a perfect summer day.
This casual crew-neck T-shirt makes a good alternative to the typical marinière look: Navy-inspired stripes in fresh colors add good vibes to any outfit.
Made on a very rare kind of original circular knitting machine which dates from the 1960’s. It was recently recovered and revived by Merz b. Schwanen - only this machine is capable of knitting the unique Trikot 2-thread heavy fabrics used for wide stripes T-shirt.
Pure organic cotton provides a comfortable feeling on your skin, while the T-shirt is also a sturdy yet durable piece to wear.
The exceptional lightweight quality of this sturdy fabric paired with an easygoing style make the bright days of the year even brighter.
- Crew neck
- Maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- Ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- Rib ware cuff on the neckline
- Open sleeve hem
- Maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- Gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- Eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- Made in Germany