Red Wing 2930 Ice Cutter Boots Black
- Special Black Ottertail waterproof leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- Built to overcome extreme weather. Water and Ice resistant
- Originally built to provide rugged northern workers with an insulated boot built on an aggressive sole capable of gripping ice and snow.
- Natural wool insulation
- Norwegian welt construction
- Round toe box
- 6 Inch boot
- 4 Eyelet with 3 quick release lace up
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Most machines in the Red Wing factory date from 1920s
- Serviced daily, they often need custom made parts to keep going, however known as the workhorse of the fitting department
- Responsible for the durability and strength of the boot
- Good year welt construction
- Shadow trim
- Contrast Taslan laces
- Pull tab
- Durable Vibram lug TC-4 Plus outsole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.