Red Wing 8138 Moc Toe Boots (Briar Oil Slick)
- Briar Oil Slick leather, courtesy of S.B Foot Tannery
- 6 inch work boot
- Based on the 877 model
- Moc toe construction. Relates to the front toe box being inspired by moccasin shoes
- Moccasin originates from the Algonquian Indian word for shoe
- First introduced in 1953, the Moc toe work boot has become an icon
- 7 Eyelet lace up boot
- Contrast trim
- Signature triple stitch construction, made possible by the Puritan machine
- Most machines in the Red Wing factory date from 1920s
- Serviced daily, they often need custom made parts to keep going, however known as the workhorse of the fitting department
- Responsible for the durability and strength of the boot
- Good year welt construction
- Vibram Christy sole
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.