Stevenson Overall Co.
1 in stock
- Heartland jacket
- Regular fit
- Herringbone striped twill in special Linen fabric
- Based on chore coats worn by railroad workers at the turn of the century
- Unique one panel construction, no side seams
- This allows for greater wear as less panels mean maximal strength and seam integrity
- Unique shoulder seam construction - The shoulder top and sleeves are double stitched in one motion, giving a distinct appearance and increasing seam strength
- Curved hand cut pockets throughout
- Selvage front knife pocket
- Beautiful button hardware
- 100% linen
- Made in Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.