Out of stock
- Special Salt and Pepper range
- Made from 14oz Salt and Pepper canvas
- Fibers made from Flax and Nettle as opposed to Cotton - First time this is available since 1970s
- War time restrictions meant cotton was in short supply, and other fibers were sourced instead
- Coated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to protect against the elements
- First time available in the U.S.A and now U.K
- Vegetable-tanned Cambara Meridian English bridle leather lanyard pull
- Simple, functional and clean kit bag, for multipurpose use
- Leather pulls with rivets
- Solid brass press-fit stud machined in Portland
- Burnished, waxed and dyed all by hand
- Dimensions 9" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- Made in U.S.A
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at email@example.com as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.