Tellason 16.5oz Coverall Denim Jacket
Tellason’s coverall coat is a modern take on a classic. With a unique twist on a classic design, the brand have managed to make this classic chore coat even more versitile. Extra pockets on the front have been added for convenience, and there is even one hidden pocket which is designed to fade through the newspaper pocket over time. The coat is a 16.5oz White Oak, Cone Mills denim, a beautiful and now rare denim which is no longer in production. The chore coat features extra rivets to fortify the stress points, an added element of durability which we have come to expect from the brand.
- Classic Chore coat with a twist
- Updated design courtesy of Jay and MaryLynn of Smith & Butler Brooklyn.
- Regular fit
- Cone mills White Oak selvage denim
- Several Utility pockets with right side interior pocket
- Extra rivets to fortify stress points on newspaper pocket
- 5 doughnut button front opening
- Made in San Francisco, U.S.A