Warehouse & Co
1 in stock
The Brown-Duck & Digger line presents authentic American jeans from the 19th century up to the 1960s. Inspired by the gold rush of 1890s California right the way to the swinging sixties, each piece is detailed with the signature indigo leaf stitch and green hand painted leaf emblem on the back pockets.The use of Billiken, an early 20th century American and Japanese good luck mascot, links in well with the brand ethos. 'I am the God of Luckiness, Observe my Twinkling eye- Success is sure to follow those, Who keep me closely by: I make men fat and healthy, Who were quarrelsome and thin; I am the God of Luckiness. My name is Billiken.'
- Medium rise, slim straight leg with taper
- 1960s model
- 14oz Memphis Cotton from USA
- Yellow line selvage denim
- Raised belt loops
- Cotton twill pocket bags
- Unique One piece button fly with selvage accent
- This method of fly construction is far superior and beautiful to modern day methods
- Green thread reece button holes
- Custom Iron buttons
- Copper rivets
- Green bar tacked coin and back pockets
- Beautiful indigo leaf stitched back pockets
- Hand painted green leaf inside stitched leaf pattern
- The leaf's inclusion dates back to the 1890s, as indigo acts as an insect repellent, so was perhaps used to please customers
- All cotton thread stitching throughout
- Unbleached cotton patch
- Features the Billiken, an American and Japanese early 20th century good luck charm
- 100% cotton
- Made in Osaka, Japan
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 5 days from when we receive your order back. We always aim to process your refund the same day we receive your order back, the only delay will be the amount of days your bank takes to process your refund.
If you need to return an item, simply fill out the Returns Form attached with your order and send the item(s) back to us. Automated Email Notifications will be sent to you once we have process your refund.
For more information on our Returns Policy please click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
If for any reason your Country is not listed at the checkout please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to add your Country to the Shipping list.
For more information on Dispatch please click here.