Wolverine 1000 Mile Emerson Boots
- Collaboration with Filson, 'Might as well have the best'
- Signature Filson heavy duty cotton twill branding on tongue
- Horween CXL leather outer
- Chromexcel courtesy of Horween Leather Tannery of Chicago
- Chromexcel is chrome-tanned horsehide
- CXL leather undergoes at least 89 separate processes taking 28 working days and utilizing all 5 floors of the Horween facility.
- Based on original archival patterns from the 1920s
- 300 Steps involved in production
- Goodyear welt construction. This allows for the easy resoling of the shoe and longevity
- Two quick release lace pulls
- Moc toe detailing
- Leather lined
- Lovely Vibram Christy sole
- Hand made in Michigan, USA
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.