Full Count 1872 Chino Blue
- Medium rise, Slim straight leg with taper
- 1940s style chino pants
- Name tag inside waistband
- Side entry pockets
- Glossy sheen to cotton
- Woven on vintage shuttle looms, the same used by Levis in the 1960s.
- Zimbabwean cotton is hand picked only once a year. This gives the organic cotton an old world quality lost by today's modern machine based agriculture.
- Hand picking ensures the cotton is not damaged and retains its original integrity.
- The hot African climate allows the growth of strong long staple, lustrous cotton.
- Narrow belt loops
- All cotton thread construction, an ode to vintage methods
- Twin set in back pockets
- Urea fly buttons
- 100% organic Zimbabwean cotton
- Made in Osaka, Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.