Full Count 0105 13.75oz Wide Striaght Jean
- Mid rise
- Regular to full cut straight leg
- 1950s style cut, modelled on the Levis 501
- Goat skin leather patch
- Pink line rope dyed selvage denim woven by Shinya Mills
- Woven on vintage shuttle looms, the same used by Levis in the 1960s.
- Zimbabwean cotton is hand picked only once a year. This gives the organic cotton an old world quality lost by today's modern machine based agriculture.
- Hand picking ensures the cotton is not damaged and retains its original integrity.
- The hot African climate allows the growth of strong long staple, lustrous cotton.
- Raised belt loops
- Cotton thread construction, an ode to vintage methods allowing the jean to break down to get that all important vintage wear
- Copper rivets throughout including hidden back pocket rivets
- Custom branded fly buttons
- Triangular stitching to top button, a feature found on vintage Levis jeans
- 100% organic Zimbabwean cotton
- Made in Osaka, Japan
Monday - Friday: Order before 14:00 for Same Day Dispatch.
All Orders are dispatched with UPS.
Collect in Store is available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com.