Buzz Rickson's Mackinaw Coat (Brown)
- Material: West Point Uniform Twill
- Lining: 26 Oz Wool Blanket
- Button: Military Spec Urea
- Buckle: Solid Brass Steel
- Label: Buzz Rickson Co. Inc.
The Mackinaw Coat started being produced as a hip-length jacket from World War 1. While this style lasted until World War 2, the material changed to water proof cotton duck. However the new fabric was too hard and difficult to wear so it was soon replaced by cotton poplin, which made it much more comfortable to wear. By the end of the war, the name Mackinaw disappeared and it was mainly called "Jeep Coat".